Call Center Collector
- Position Type
Here at Check Into Cash, our employees are our greatest asset and we want YOU to join our team! Our goal, as an industry leader, is to continue to build a company that our employees and customers are PROUD to be partnered with. Check out some of our perks below!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wellness initiatives, activities, and challenges
- Discounted gym memberships
- Group discounts at local businesses
- Holiday celebrations, Employee Appreciation Week, and much more!
- FREE COFFEE!!!
The CSR Collector assists the Check Into Cash customer by providing customer service regarding collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced, goal oriented collections call center.
- Monitor and Maintain assigned accounts
- Customer calls via inbound and auto dialer
- Payment Processing
- Uses auto-dial system to initiate customer contact and determine reason for delinquency.
- Answer inbound phone calls from delinquent customers.
- Inform customers of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
- Negotiate payment plans/arrangements to benefit the customer and the company.
- Provide thorough, efficient and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received.
- Maintains quality and accuracy for compliance.
- Assist customers in finding a resolution to bring their account current.
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Follow up on accounts to ensure payments are made.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding personally identifiable information.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and telephone)
- Persistent, assertive and competitive natured
- Ability to self-motivate and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment
- Ability to work effectively in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiations skills.
- Comfortable with using computer/able to function within multiple windows
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to follow established policies, procedures, and training guidelines
- Time management and organization skills
High school graduate or GED.
Requires ability to read, write and use basic math and grammar.