Center Manager ID 2021-7568 Category Management Position Type Regular Full-Time Location US-IN-WABASH
- Position Type
Start your CAREER with Check Into Cash!
- Leader in the industry
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great Work/Life Balance
- No Sunday Hours and Major Holidays off
- Performance based bonus opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and a 401(k)
- Comprehensive Training provided
Check Into Cash is currently seeking a motivated Center Manager to lead our team. We are looking for someone who can create a culture of unmatched customer service and will motivate his/her center for growth. The Center Manager will be accountable for maximizing center results by consistently providing exceptional customer service and providing the customer with the best available products and services. At Check Into Cash, our Center Managers are the driving force behind our success.
At Check Into Cash, we set our Center Managers up to accomplish and exceed the goals set before them. Our training program is designed to get you up to speed in the most efficient way possible by combining on-the-job experience with formal training (including hands-on and e-Learning). We want our team leader to have a complete understanding of our business and understand what makes us the best in the industry. Check Into Your New Career!
- Manage the day to day operations of the center, as well as ensure that each team member within the location is trained
- Provides financial transactions that best fit our customer’s needs; such as, loan services, money orders, check cashing, or wire transfers
- Provide a positive customer experience while developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Marketing efforts within the community to build sales and grow our customer base
- Must have the ability to work successfully in a team environment and thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Perform approved collection activities, maintain customer files and point of sale system, as well as ensure accurate cash controls within the location.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a fast paced, customer oriented environment
- High-energy, sales personality with proven leadership skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable form of transportation
- Valid auto insurance coverage
- An outstanding customer service driven attitude
- Excellent computer skills
- Financial services sales experience is a plus!
Check Into Cash is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If the Phone Number you provide in the Apply Now window is a cell phone number, by providing your cell phone number, you are granting Check Into Cash express permission to contact you via SMS text messaging. Standard messaging and data rates from you carrier will apply.
Software Powered by iCIMS