Assistant Manager ID 2021-7650 Category Customer Service/Support Position Type Regular Full-Time Location US-IN-TERRE HAUTE
- Position Type
Start your CAREER with Check Into Cash!
- Leader in the industry
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great Work/Life Balance
- No Sunday Hours and Major Holidays off
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and a 401(k)
- Comprehensive Training provided
Check Into Cash is currently seeking a motivated Assistant Manager to join our team. We are seeking a customer-focused individual that will succeed in a fast paced work environment. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, assessing customer needs, assisting with the daily operations of your location, and performing marketing activities within the community we serve. Check Into Your New Career!
- Provides financial transactions that best fit our customer’s needs; such as, loan services, money orders, check cashing, or wire transfers
- Provides a positive customer experience while developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Marketing efforts within the community to build sales and grow our customer base
- Must have the ability to work successfully in a team environment and thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Perform approved collection activities, maintain customer files and point of sale system, as well as ensure accurate cash controls within the location.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a fast paced, customer oriented environment
- High-energy, sales personality with proven leadership skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable form of transportation
- Valid auto insurance coverage
- An outstanding customer service driven attitude
- Excellent computer skills
- Financial services sales experience is a plus!
Check Into Cash is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If the Phone Number you provide in the Apply Now window is a cell phone number, by providing your cell phone number, you are granting Check Into Cash express permission to contact you via SMS text messaging. Standard messaging and data rates from you carrier will apply.
Software Powered by iCIMS