- Position Type
Start your CAREER with Check into Cash?
- Leader in the industry
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great Work/Life Balance
- No Sunday Hours
- Major Holidays off
- Full benefits
Check Into Cash is currently seeking a motivated District Manager to join our team. With 800+ Check Into Cash locations nationwide, our District Managers are one of the key driving forces behind our success. We are looking for someone that can provide exceptional leadership, create a culture of unmatched customer service, and someone that will motivate his/her district for growth.
At Check Into Cash, we set our District Managers up to accomplish and exceed the goals set before them. We provide them with extensive hands-on training so they have a complete understanding of our business.
The District Manager is responsible for multi-site management of Centers within their assigned market. The DM is responsible for meeting/exceeding the financial goals the Centers, the staffing/training/development of all employees, and to ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
District Manager Duties:
- Direct and manage multiple Center locations to ensure that employees are meeting/exceeding all financial goals.
- Provide daily monitoring of individual stores delinquency percent to increase profitability.
- Conduct center visits on a regular basis that include a complete and thorough audit of each office in the district to ensure legal and company compliance.
- Investigate thoroughly each and every customer complaint to resolution.
- Identify and ensure ongoing training and development for Center personnel
- Hire, coach and train employees to ensure the best team is in place for the district
- Requires excellent communication skills with customers and all levels of the organization
- Experience managing 7+ locations
- Ability to manage and develop team members that can be promoted within the organization
- A strong knowledge of the financial management of a Center and multiple location profit and loss responsibility.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to attend training class and or other seminars that may require overnight stays up to five (5) nights.
- An Outstanding Customer Service Driven Attitude
- Financial Services, sales and collections experience is a plus!
.Check Into Cash is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If the Phone Number you provide in the Apply Now window is a cell phone number, by providing your cell phone number, you are granting Check Into Cash express permission to contact you via SMS text messaging. Standard messaging and data rates from you carrier will apply.