The primary focus of this position is to provide an exceptional level of friendly service and support to our customers, the Check into Cash stores. This position will be responsible to record, troubleshoot, escalate, update and take ownership to calls concerning store hardware, software, and network systems. This role is actively involved in continually learning new operational procedures and policies. This role moves the candidate from a triage only technician to a call center technician.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Answers phones in a friendly, respectable manner.
- Recording of all calls into a ticket tracking system.
- Follows established troubleshooting techniques to identify and resolve root causes as well as curing the symptoms.
- Answers phones in a friendly, respectful manner and records all reported symptoms into a ticket tracking system.
- Perform independent research for solutions to unresolved issues.
- Create documentation for newly discovered and formerly unrecorded solutions.
- Maintain call volume providing triage staying less than 2 minutes for all inbound unless call volumes allow differently.
- Using “Not Ready” status only as outlined by management team.
- Maintaining all scheduled hours set forth by management and informing management of any unforeseen absences or lateness.
- Failure to do so could result in disciplinary action.
- Follows established policy for computers, electronic mail, voice mail, and internet usage.
- Dress code to be upheld and professional at all times as outlined in the employee manual.
- Competent in problem solving skills, ability to understand and manage call volume and workload.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with the ability to express technical concepts verbally and in writing to differing audiences.
- Must be able to positively impact productivity & service quality, build teamwork, and improve customer service.
- Resourceful, able to adapt to change, think logically under pressure, demonstrate flexibility, work effectively with others while operating within the complexities of the organization.
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Experience in a fast-paced customer service, call center environment preferred.
- Proficient in basic desktop software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prerequisite: Mastery of all Store Support Technician responsibilities.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed