The Payroll Associate works as a team member with other Payroll and Human Resources associates in processing payroll and other related payroll functions in accordance with Federal and State laws, along with specific policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, insurance, and 401(K) deductions.
- Poll electric time (e-time) system and review downloaded information for completeness and accuracy.
- Contact various department supervisors for any inaccurate time information, such as missed time punches.
- Process Paycard payments.
- Calculate commissions and bonuses.
- Audit payroll reports prior to transmission of payroll data.
- Process and close periodic payrolls.
- Process transfer of payroll data to Payroll Management System.
- Print payroll records, including timekeeping information and pay stubs, when requested.