Supports the Treasury Management Department in activities related to various banking and reconcilement functions.
• Complete Daily Accounting tasks for specific states to include deposits, withdrawals, card payments, etc.
• Research discrepancies and resolve issues with Check into Cash Operations and/or Treasury partners.
• Verify and process Over/Short reports for assigned centers.
• Various general ledger entries using Oracle EBS Financial System.
• Assist Internal Audit Group with Check into Cash center audits, as needed.
• Maintain various spreadsheets for above items.
• Bank Account Reconciliations as needed.
• Open, sort, and code mail as needed.
• Processing/Delivery of Return Items for centers using SuccessWorks and Store Maximus.
• Processing/Posting of Restitution Checks received from Central Collections
• Assist with Cash Ordering, Bank Designation Letter Processing, and Filing.
• Process Corporate Deposits
• Complete month end processes.
• Assist with other Treasury Department Requests / Miscellaneous as required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Oracle EBS and/or ReconNet experience is a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlines.
• Experience in financial services industry preferred.
• Must have knowledge of accounting and/or banking practices.
• Ability to apply critical thinking and data-driven, analytical approach to decision-making and problem solving.
• Strong organization skills.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required; may require some vocational or job-related course work.
• 2+ years of work-related skill, knowledge, and experience to include banking and/or accounting.
• Better than average accounting skills and reconcilement experience, including background, as well as a team mentality preferred.